Wednesday, July 28, 2021

S2E20: Closing the Book + Season 3 Announcement

So, we've finally reached the end of Aksumite history. Now, it's time to get ready for next season. However, I thought it would be nice to address some viewer questions about Aksum in this podcast instead of just hastily moving on.
One of the famous monolithic churches of Lalibela, built by the Zagwe Dynasty


So, I tried only to answer questions in this episode that concerned Aksum itself. However, some of you had some other questions. While I'm going to abstain from answering much about my personal life, someone asked if I went to college. The answer is yes, I have a bachelor's in political science and history from the University of North Carolina. Others wanted to know what the podcast's plans were for covering the remainder of Egyptian history. To answer this, frankly, it's not my call. When we eventually rotate back to North Africa, what topic we cover will be decided by a vote from the Patreon supporters.

Finally,  if you'd like to view the full bibliography for the season, it's available on the season's episode list here.

No comments:

Post a Comment